Tuesday 3 October 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety Seven

I had a nice quiet day today. 

Because today is the everybody is busy day. I was not so busy. 

Craig and I had two crunchy toasts this morning. Ha. Good for us.

With the special for crunchy toasts bread. Ha. It is very crunchy. That is good. 

Then I went downstairs to get my friend Niamh all fast awake. Ha. Good for me.

Today is her all day at the nice university day. It is the all about Rascals day. Until past our dinnertime. 

Then I came upstairs and Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside. Then I had a nice outside nap. In my side yard. 

Today Craig and I even had an extra breakfast. Way before lunchtime. 

We had a Scotsmen’s scone. With too much butter. 

It was a just because extra breakfast. Ha. That is a good another breakfast. 

Then I had another nice outside nap. 

We had croissants for a lunchtime treat. Then Craig had to read some stories for our nice Queen.

Maybe tomorrow they will look at all the nasty holes in my friend Emmet. 

To make sure they are as nice as can be. That is good. 

It is not so nice to have lots of holes in you. It is hard to talk very old Irish with holes in you. 

Craig told me. It is true. Oh dear. Too bad for my friend Emmet. 

This afternoon I took my friend Lee on a nice long walk. After school time. 

Because it is nice just walking around weather today. 

That is why we had a nice walk all over walk. That is good.

We did not see my friends the ducks. 

Maybe they have gone on their vacation. Maybe. 

Craig is going to cook an own made tasty dinner tonight. Ha. 

For Niamh too. Even vegetables. Ha. I like carrots. 

We did not watch anything last night. Just a football game. We did not have any chips. Oh well. 

I had a nice nap. Until Niamh came home. Nearly at my bedtime. 

Then Niamh and I had toasty Mister Kettleman’s bagels. And the special only for bagels cheese. Ha. That is good. 

It was our before bedtime treats. Ha. That is a good treat. 

Then everybody went to fast asleep. Me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment