Sunday 29 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Three

It is a nasty windy rain day outside today. I do not like rain so much.

Zita and I went for a nice walk anyway. We were all soggy when we got home. 

Then I went to keep Craig cosy warm in the big bed.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. 

Last night Niamh and all her friends were here. In the basement. 

Making costumes for the scary night at the Centre Building. 

Miss Rima even slept here last night.

Because they had to help again. Early in the morning. Too bad for them.

We talked to the pretend Emmet again today. I did not listen. I had a nice comfy nap.

Because it is not the real Emmet. It is only a picture from his far away little apartment. In far away Antigonish. Oh well. Too bad for us.

But Emmet is coming back to our own house. On the not so dangerous anymore train. 

When he is finished all his exams. 

So he can be here to get all his secret presents. 

And go to the big cheese party too. For our Merry Christmas time. Ha. That is good. 

Then I can mind him again. In his big comfy bedroom. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig and Zita went shopping this afternoon. In the nasty too much windy rain. 

I guarded the house. Until they got all back home. 

But the tasty for tomorrow dinner was too cooked. Oh dear. Oh dear.

So Zita and I went for our not so nice walk. And we did not even talk about. At all. 

Because it was too sad. Good for us.

Outside was still just all windy rain. I had to wear my own keep me dry coat. From way far away Ireland. 

They only have too much rain in way far away Ireland. Oh dear. 

Our cousins are soggy everyday. Oh dear. Too bad for them. 

I was as soggy as could be when we got home. 

Craig and I had to stay in the kitchen for a long time. Because I was way too soggy again. 

Then Zita had to go to the tasty food store to get some brand new meat. And cook it again. Not so much this time. 

Because we are having our friends the Mahoneys for a tasty dinner party tomorrow. Not a all too much cooked dinner. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch watch some nice detectives tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment