Sunday 15 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Nine

I had a sleep in today. With my friend Craig. On the comfy big bed. 

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Then we had our toasts altogether with Zita.

We did not go for our walk this morning because it is a nasty windy rain day outside today. 

So I had a nice nap instead. We all had a nice quiet sleep in Sunday. Ha. Good for us. 

Then Mister Tobin came to our house for a visit.

Because he is very sad about his father Mister Bill.

I sat beside him. So he would not be so sad. 

Then Niamh came home from not so far away Kingston. 

Craig was going to get her but he forgot to look at his own phone. Oh dear. 

So she came home in the very little truck. With her friends. 

She did not get a sick tummy. That is good. 

Then she had to go to her meeting. At the Centre Building. 

And Zita got lots of tasty food for us. 

So we do not starve into just blow all away dust. Ha. That is good. 

Then Zita and I went for a not too long before dinnertime walk. 

Because the too much windy rain was all gone somewhere else. Ha. That is good.

We are going to see my friend Emmet today. 

At our dinnertime. On the little computer. Ha. That is good. 

Last night we watched a nice detective with only one leg. Oh dear. 

I do know what happened to his leg. Maybe a lion caught it. Maybe. 

I do not think lions can find our house. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Zita had even more tasty dessert pie. Ha. 

I had a big fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment