Saturday 14 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eight

Today is Saturday go to the old friends breakfast day. 

But I did not take Craig to the old friends breakfast restaurant.

Because I went to the make me beautiful store instead. Very early in the morning. Ha. 

Now I am all skinny again. 

The nice ladies put a bow on my head. I do not like bows so much. 

My friend Zita took it off when we were on our busy street. Ha. Good for us. 

BloggerImage

When Craig came home I was as beautiful as could be. Craig said so. Ha. 

Then I had a long nap on my squeaky clean bed.

Going to the make me beautiful store makes me very tired. So I have nice naps. That is good.

Mister Paul came to our house too. After the old friends breakfast. 

So he and Craig could fix the gate on my side yard. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita and Paul fixed the light in the shiny bathroom. Upstairs. 

Now the bathroom is just like a sunny day. That is silly. 

Paul can fix lots of things. That is good. But he cannot cook tasty dinners. 

That is why he comes here. That is good. 

Niamh is still in not so far away Kingston and Emmet is in far away Antigonish. 

There is only Craig and Zita for me to mind. Ha. That is easy.

Zita is in the basement. Because we have way too much stuff. In big old boxes.

We can give it to the nice people who do not have even any stuff. Oh dear. That is not all right. 

Zita and I went for a nice early walk. Before the windy rain came to catch us. Ha. That is good. 

Last night we watched detectives from long time ago England. I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug. 

Because when I go to the make me beautiful store I get very tired. It is known. Ha.

Craig and Zita had more dessert pie. Instead of chips. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Last night Craig’s hockey team and his football both won. Ha. That is silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment