Monday 30 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Four

Zita and I did not go for our walk this morning.

Because it was way too rainy. And too windy too. Even the trees were bending over. 

Some streets had just drowned cars on them. Oh dear. 

Craig’s friends had even a drowned front yard. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

BloggerImage

They have a very nice Bouvier dog too. Just like me. But not black. Ha. That is nice. 

I do not like rainy days. So much. 

Zita went to the rascal ladies office early today. Even in the windy rain. 

Because of a not so very interesting meeting. 

Craig and I had our toasts together. But I did not want my toasts today. 

Because I did not go for my nice walk. I like everything the same. Oh well too bad for me. 

So we looked out the watching window. At the blowing everywhere leafs. 

Then man came to our house. With a big truck. 

To fix the broken wall in my friend Emmet’s room. Downstairs in the basement. 

He has very big dogs. Even bigger than me. Mountain Dogs. Like Mister Casey. Ha. That is good. 

He was noisy. Oh well. 

Then Craig looked at Emmet’s very big brand new story. 

It is all about doctors and all the brave kings. In way way long ago Ireland. 

When everybody hit everybody else with very pointy sharp swords. Oh dear. 

It takes a long time to read brand new stories. 

Then we had lunch. I got a green bean treat. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh finished all her interesting all about the law stories. On the computer. Ha. 

She made her own tasty lunch. She did not want to help me eat my toasty peanut butter sandwich. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

She is going to take care of the two little girls again tonight. After her Centre Building job is over. 

Then Craig made the house neat and tidy.

Because the Mahoneys are coming for a not so too much cooked tasty dinner tonight. 

I was a very big helper. Good for me. 

Maybe we will have cheese too. Maybe. 

After lunchtime it was a sunny again. 

All the rain went somewhere else. But all the lots of wind stayed here. 

We played catch the ball after lunchtime.

Because it was not blow you all away windy rain. It was just flappy ears windy. Ha. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment