Tuesday 17 October 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eleven

We had an extra toasts treats night last night. In the den. Ha. That is a good night.

We watched the detective who only has one leg. With toasts. Ha. 

This morning Zita and I went to our nice bank. But there was nobody there. Just the machine. 

I did not get any giant treats. You only get treats when the nice people are all awake. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Now my own pond is all empty. And the other pond. And the canal. And even the not too big lake. Oh dear.

Winter is coming. It is known. Oh dear. 

Now there will be more too much snow again. 

Too bad for my friends the ducks. They had to go on their vacation. Oh well. 

Even the giant bird has gone too. Oh well. 

Zita went to her little office for the rascal ladies today. 

Because she is all back home. 

Because Emmet is all right forever. In his very little apartment in far away. That is good. 

He is very busy at his new university. Because he has to be a helper too. Ha. 

Emmet is a good helper. I am a good helper too. 

Zita drove Niamh to her nice university this morning. 

We did not have altogether toasts this morning. 

Because Zita and Niamh did not want to be even a bit late. 

Today is Niamh’s stay until late day at her nice university 

So Craig had his too much coffee all alone. Oh dear. I was there too. It is my job.

Then Miss Devon came to make the house spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

So Craig and I had a sticky bun for his breakfast. In the den. 

I stayed there to mind him. All morning. In the nice warm sunshine spots. On the comfy rug. Ha. Good for me. 

Then there were very noisy machines. Making holes in our road. I do not know why. They did not tell me. 

And the very big noisy trucks were right on my corner. With flashing lights too. That is not right. 

BloggerImage

I had to guard my house a lot today. It is my best job. 

Everybody in way far away said good bye to our cousin Craig today. 

Because the too dangerous to go outside winds are all gone. 

So everybody is very sad. Us too. Oh dear. That is not right. I do not like sad so much. 

Today is our own house’s sing happy birthday day. Ha. It is not sad. That is good. 

It used to be all empty as could be. 

Before I came to guard the house. And keep everybody safe. Ha. Good for me.

BloggerImage

Now the house is all full up with us. All the way to the top. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will have a sing happy birthday day cake. Or maybe cheese treats. Maybe. 

When Zita came home we went for our nice walk. It was not rainy today. Just not so very warm. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment