Sunday 31 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Six

We had a sleep in today. Again.

Because it is sleep in Sunday. Ha.

Today is the last day again. Tomorrow we start all over again. I do not know why. Nobody told me. 

Craig said it is the rule. It is a silly rule. It is known. 

And tomorrow my friend Emmet is going to the other catch the train station. Oh dear.

So he can find a not way too dangerous train.

Because he is going back to far away Mister Saint Francis’s university. 

To his very little apartment. Oh dear. I cannot go with him. 

Because the very little apartment is too little for me too. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Maybe the train will not be too cold this time. Maybe not. Oh dear. 

Zita and Orlaith went out to get the keep you very warm coat. That is good.

When they came home we made own made a tasty peaches pie. With Scotsmen’s oatmeal. For our altogether lunch.

Then Zita and I went for our nice walk. It is still way too cold. 

I had to have my boots on. And my keep you nearly warm coat. Oh well. 

I got a brand new all red collar. My old collar was too old. 

Last night I got into trouble. In the den. I ate a cookie. It was not even my treat. Oh dear. 

I do not know why I did it. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh’s friends were here last night. Watching a movie in cousin Orlaith’s bedroom. 

Eating lots of chips and tasty carrots too. 

I stayed downstairs to mind everybody. Right on the bed too. With everybody. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh and Orlaith are going to a get all dressed up party tonight. Because it is the last night again. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I are not going out. We will stay in our cosy warm house. Ha. 

I will not eat any cookies tonight. Ha. Good for me.

Last night we watched the old nice detective. Who has his own church in way far away England. 

It was Merry Christmas time for him too. Ha. That was a good program. 


No comments:

Post a Comment