Friday 22 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Seven

Today is my own anniversary day. I did not know. Ha.

I was a Merry Christmas present. For my own family. Ha. But I was not even a bit secret.

Craig told me this morning. He said happy anniversary Miss Poppy. Now I know. Ha. Good for me. 

BloggerImage

I was very small when I came to my house. So was my friend Niamh. 

Now we are not so small at all. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Because I get lots of tasty food. And even delicious treats too. Ha.

This morning Niamh got up before Craig and I did. That is silly.

Because it is the time to make tasty treats for out giant Merry Christmas party. 

So Niamh made lots of own made cookies this morning. When Zita was at the make you beautiful store.

I did not go for a nice walk this morning. I did not want to go outside in the way too cold. 

I only like the fluffy snow. Not the way too cold. It is known. 

So I just lay under our Merry Christmas tree instead. Ha. That is good. 

My friend Emmet found another not too dangerous train. 

So he does not have to go back to far away right after Merry Christmas time. 

So he can sleep in his own comfy big bed even more. Ha. That is good.

Maybe it will be a cosy warm train this time. Maybe. 

Niamh went to her make her fingers beautiful store after our lunchtime. 

Before she went to the Centre building for her work. 

After lunchtime Craig wrapped even more and more secret presents. 

Even some presents from me to my own family. Ha. That is good. 

I do not know what they are.

Because they are secret presents. Ha.

Emmet went for his after lunchtime walk. In the too cold. 

With his keep you all cosy warm clothes and his hat on. Ha. I did not go. I am not so silly. Ha.

We got another secret present from way far away Ireland.

It was all tied up with string. Again.

BloggerImage

That is how granddad’s make presents in way far away Dublin. Ha.

I went for only a little nice walk before dinnertime. Because of the too cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment