Wednesday 6 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty One

I had a very busy day.

Zita and I went for our good morning everybody walk. It is a lots of sun day. But not even a bit warm. Oh well. 

Then we had a ladies party. At our house. In the morning. With Irish tea and tasty biscuits. 

For all the ladies who helped us when Zita was in far away. 

When my friend Emmet was in the far away in Halifax hospital.

Craig could not go to the party. He stayed in the den. By himself. He is not a lady. Ha. Too bad for him. 

I went and minded everybody. 

Because I am a lady too. Ha.

Craig had a giant full of tasty apples nearly a croissant. Hiding in the den. And some too much coffee. 

It was so big I had to help him. Ha. Good for me.

When all the ladies left Zita had to go away as fast as can be to another meeting. 

And it is her do not go to work day. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Miss Joe came to our house to get Niamh. She had her giant nearly a truck. It is way too big for her. 

They went to study for their nice university exams. 

Mister Paul came here to borrow our special help you move everything machine. 

Because he has a new little apartment. It is across the street from his own house. That is silly.

Lots of ladies live in his house. 

Because he used to live in way far away England. So the ladies lived in his house instead of him. That is still silly. 

Craig and I has a little full of apples croissant for our lunch. Ha.

Then Zita came home to keep me company. And read Niamh’s very big important story. 

Zita had to go to the present man’s store. To send my friend Emmet his own sing happy birthday day presents.

Because he will not be here. He will be in his far away next university. 

And not here with us. On his Sing Happy Birthday day. That is not right. Oh dear. 

I will not be so happy that day. Too bad for us. 

Another secret present came to our house today. Presents are my favourite. It is known.

We will not talk to the pretend Emmet tonight. 

Because he is going to play a game and have tasty treats with his friends at Mister Saint Francis’s university. That is good. 

We watched the old funny detectives last night. We did not have chips. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment