Friday 8 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Three

I had an exciting night. There was a smelly skunk. Right outside our house. 

It was so smelly Zita thought it was maybe in the house. 

She even looked downstairs in the scary basement. 

It was not there. Just an all fast asleep Niamh. That is good. 

I would not let a smelly skunk in my house. It is my job. Ha. 

But it was way way smelly. Oh well.

Then we went back to all fast asleep. That was good.

Zita went to the rascal ladies office and Craig and I had toasts. But I did not want any tasty toasts this morning. 

Because I just wanted to play catch the ball instead. Oh well too bad for me.

When Niamh was all fast awake she went to her nice university. 

So she could give them her all finished very important brand new story. And not be late at all. Ha. That is good.

When Craig was all finished reading his just for work stories we played catch the ball a lot. Good for us. 

It is not so warm today. Craig had his special keep your toes toasty warm slippers on. Ha.

The present man brought us another secret present today. That is good. 

Craig hides them all away. So nobody can find them. I know where they are. Ha. Good for me. 

Tonight Niamh has to stay until very late at the Centre Building. Again. 

To make sure all the children are good listeners. Ha. That is a hard job. It is known. 

My friend Lee could not get into her own house this afternoon. So she came to my house. 

Because she could not find the key. We looked and looked for a key too. But we could not find it. 

Then Miss Bruna was at home. So Lee could go home and have a tasty snack. That is good.

Maybe we will watch something brand new on the television tonight. Maybe we will have chips too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment