Sunday 24 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Nine

It is going to be the Merry Christmas Day tomorrow. Ha. 

So we are very busy today. Making very delicious treats for our giant party tonight. Ha.

Zita and Niamh are cooking everything. Then Cara and Lee came to be a big help too. Ha.

I am the best kitchen helper. Ha. Good for me.

Craig found a hidden secret present he forgot all about. Ha. That is good. 

There are tasty tasty full of lots of meat own made pies on the dining room table. For tonight. Ha.

I got some of the extra extra meat last night. In my own dish, 

Because I guarded the house when everybody was away. That is good.

Craig and Zita and Emmet were away at a big other party. At Miss Brenda’s.

BloggerImage

Miss Brenda’s house is just like Craig and Zita’s very old house. It is a very tall house.

They had lots of food at the party. Ha. 

Because it is Merry Christmas time. 

But they had to drive there. In the silver little car. And is only just there. Not even far away.

BloggerImage

Because of the too much snow everywhere. Oh dear.

I did not have to go to find my friend Craig all stuck in the too much snow. 

Because the silver little car has fat do not get stuck in the snow tires. Ha. That is good. 

Zita had to go out to get even more Merry Christmas time things. Maybe more secret presents.

Niamh and Lee and Cara made kabillions of party cookies. All different colours. 

I had a nice nap. In the quiet living room. With all the Merry Christmas time music. Ha. That is good.

Emmet is downstairs in his comfy bedroom. 

Doing even more studying the way way old nobody can understand anymore Irish. Oh well. 

University is Emmet’s favourite. Ha. 

Then Professor Jill came to visit me. And to give my friend Emmet Merry Christmas time presents. Own made donuts. Ha.

After our lunchtime Craig wrapped secret presents for our own friends. For tonight. Ha. 

Secret presents are my favourite.

I never bark when Mister Saint Santa comes to visit our own house. 

With the special just for us secret presents. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment