Monday 25 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty

Mister Saint Santa brought me a secret present. In my own hang up sock.
Ha.

I have a brand new giant chew it all up toy. Just for me. Ha.

We had our giant before Mister Saint Santa comes party last night. 

My own house was all full up. Even the floor. I guarded everybody.

BloggerImage

We had lots and lots of people and even more tasty food. 

BloggerImage

When everybody went to their own nice houses we found all the secret presents and put them under our beautiful Merry Christmas tree.

And Craig read the special Mister Saint Santa story from the very old pictures book. To Emmet and Niamh. We always do that. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

I guarded everything. It was even after my own bedtime. Good for me.

I am the very best Christmas dog. Zita told me so. It is true. 

This morning when we were all fast awake there was even more too much snow. Everywhere.

Zita and Niamh had to push all the snow away before Zita could get Craig’s mother. From her little apartment.

We got lots and lots and lots of presents. Everybody got lots of keep your toes toasty warm socks. Ha.

And lots and lots of books. 

Emmet got more books than everybody else. And he got a dragon hot keep you warm water bottle. Ha.

And Niamh got a brand new not even a little bit broken telephone. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

She was very happy.

Because her old telephone could not even talk to anybody anymore. Or dear. 

Zita got a cook delicious dinners machine. And a brand new telephone too. 

Because her telephone was way too small. I do not know why. Zita is not so big. 

She got brand new boots. From her friend’s comfy shoes store. 

Craig got even more old Roman little soldiers. From Emmet. And a very big chase scary dragons boat. 

And a beautiful own made picture of winter trees from my friend Niamh. 

Then we talked to everybody in way far way Dublin. They were all at Grandad and Nanna’s house. For their tasty dinner. 

BloggerImage

Even cousin Orlaith too. I saw her. Ha, good for me. She is going to live downstairs in the scary basement. Ha.

We had a table sheet on the dinning room table tasty Merry Christmas dinner. With a turkey. And lots of desserts. Too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment