Thursday 28 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty Three

It is still way way too cold outside. 

BloggerImage

So we did not go for a nice walk this morning.

And the black go fast car could not even start again. 

Because the electricity machine is too old. 

The silver little car did not want to start but it did anyway. Ha. Good for it.

After lunchtime a nice man came and the car started again. 

Then Zita went to the fix your car store. To get a brand new electricity machine. 

So the black go fast car will be happy again. Zita too. 

We had another very big another Merry Christmas dinner time party last night. 

BloggerImage 

With lots of different tasty cheeses.

 And we got even more secret presents. 

BloggerImage

Even one for me. From my friends the Mahoneys. Ha. That is good. 

Craig got a fat book. All about very very old stories. Ha.

And Tara gave Zita a how to make very tasty food from way far away book. 

With beautiful pictures. Her friend wrote it. And took the pictures too. Ha. 

Then I had to guard everybody. My friend Emmet helped. 

Because the giant dangerous noisy snow eating machines came to take the too much snow away. From my own street. 

BloggerImage

I do not like that noisy machine. It has too many flashy lights. All over it. 

Sometimes I think maybe it will try to eat my own house. Maybe. 

It was on my street for a very long time. Even past my bedtime. That is not right. 

Then everybody went to their own houses and I went fast asleep. 

Because I was very tired. 

Because I am always the very best guarder dog at Merry Christmas time. It is known. 

So we had a quiet day today. 

All of Niamh’s friends came to visit my house. To eat treats. And talk. Ha.

Then Emmet went to visit his friends. Zita drove him in the silver little car. 

Because it can still remember how to start. Even in the way too cold. 

Cousin Orlaith is coming to our house tomorrow. On an aeroplane. She will just be an Orlaithsicle. 

Because of the way too much cold. 

They do not have any too much cold in way far away Ireland. Only too much windy rain. 

So she will be all surprised. Oh well. Too bad for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment