Friday 15 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy

I had a very busy night. Last night.

Because we had a Sing Happy Birthday day party for my friend Niamh. With all our friends. And me too. Ha.

Everybody made our giant Merry Christmas tee as beautiful as can be. With all our special decorations from the basement. Ha.

We have a Scotsman Mister Saint Santa on the very top. Ha. It is for Craig. That is silly. 

We even have my own decoration. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

Then we had an all on fire cake. It was all made of ice cream. Ice cream is Niamh’s favourite.

I helped to blow out all the candles.

BloggerImage

But I almost caught all on fire. Oh dear. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Everybody stayed up late. Except Craig. 

He had to have his squeaky clean bath. Too bad for him.

Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office again today. So I minded Craig and Niamh.

Then Craig had to go to his always at Merry Christmas time lunch. With Mister George and Mister Kevin and Miss Fiona. 

BloggerImage

They used to go to school altogether. Forty kabillion years ago. Craig told me. It is true. 

They went to a little town in not so far away. To a Black Dog’s restaurant. Ha. 

That is a good restaurant. I am a black dog too. It is known. 

Mister George only drove his nearly a car. He did not drive his giant tractor. 

Maybe you cannot drive tractors in the way too cold. Oh well. Too bad for him.

Zita came home from the rascal ladies office at our lunchtime. 

So there was only Zita for me to mind. That is not so hard. 

We went for our before dinnertime walk before Craig was home. 

It is not so cold when it is not just dark outside. That is good. 

My from far away friend Miss Massie got into big trouble. She ate her own comfy bed. Oh dear. 

I did that. I got into big trouble too. Oh well. 

Now I have an own made by Zita bed. I only chew on it sometimes. But then I get in trouble. 

But it is my bed. It is hard being a dog. It is known. 

When Craig was at home Zita went shopping for Merry Christmas time chocolates. For our beautiful tree. 

So I had a nice nap. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives from way far away Australia tonight. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment