Tuesday 5 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty

Zita and I went for a not so early walk this morning. 

It is not cold at all. It is just a too windy and rainy day.

I was a soggy dog when we got home. Oh well.

When I was all as dry as could be Craig and I had toasty warm croissants for our breakfast. 

But Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office right away. Too bad for her.

Then Craig looked at Niamh’s long brand new big story. To make it beautiful.

So we listened to beautiful quiet music.

I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

We only played catch the ball twice. 

Because of the too much windy rain. Too bad for us.

Then Craig and I had apple pie for our lunchtime snack. I got some too. Ha. That is good.

Then Niamh read her big story to herself. It takes a long time to read long stories. Oh well. 

Miss Rima came to our house. To study for the nice university exams. 

But they made own made Merry Christmas pancakes first. Ha. 

They were very very little pancakes. 

They were Merry Christmas tree pancakes. I had just a little bit.  Oh well. 

After lunchtime a man came to my house. With secret presents. 

But he was not our secret presents man. He was a silly man. He was running on my patio. 

I had to fierce bark at him. Then he went fast away. 

Niamh said he was a silly man. She was glad that I am a fierce guarding dog. 

She told me. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh is playing her favourite Merry Christmas time music. 

But it not Merry Christmas tree time yet. Too bad for her. 

We watched a funny detective. In way way far away India. There are lots of friendly elephants there. 

But he did not have an elephant. Just a father with only pretend hair. Too bad for him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment