Tuesday 26 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Eighty One

Zita and I went for our nice in the way too cold this morning. I even had my keep you nearly warm coat on. 

Zita had her made of sheeps gloves with no fingers on. Ha good for us. 

Sometimes we do not go for our nice walks. Sometimes my leg is a bit too sore. 

Just like Craig’s not so good shoulder. 

When came home Craig and Zita and I had very fat toasts. From Emmet’s favourite tasty bread store. 

Craig made his catch a dragon boat. It is too small to catch a dragon. Ha. That is good. 

Dragons are very big and dangerous. You should not catch them. 

They will just gobble you up. And maybe your nice house too. Ha. Too bad for you. 

Then I had a nice nap. I was the guarder dog for all of the Merry Christmas time day. 

Guarding everything makes you very tired.

BloggerImage

Then Zita got the noisy machine to make the floors neat and tidy.  

Because Merry Christmas time is very messy. It is known.

BloggerImage

I went outside where it was not so noisy. But I got in to trouble.

Because I dug a very very big hole. 

I was looking for the animal that lives on the other side of my fence. Maybe it is a dangerous animal. Maybe.

But I got a bit all muddy and dirty. And then the floor was not so clean anymore. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh went to Lee and Cara’s house for her lunchtime. That is what she always does. After Merry Christmas Day. 

Emmet is downstairs in the basement. I went to visit him this morning. Ha. Good for me.

He is reading all the beautiful pictures books he got yesterday. 

He is going to take them back to far away Mister Saint Francis’s old university. To be with all his other very interesting books. 

Emmet and Professor Jill went out for a tasty lunch today. So Emmet could tell her all about his new university. 

Emmet had his brand new keep you very warm jacket on. I could not see Professor Jill.

Because she was all covered up. Even her nose. Ha. 

But when Emmet came home I barked at him. 

Because maybe I forgot Emmet still lives here. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk early today. When it was still as bright as can be outside. 

Sometimes when it is very sunny it is way too cold. Like today.

We got brand new movies for the television. For Merry Christmas. 

And Mister Tom brought us a new from way far away France detective story. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch them tonight. With chips. Or maybe popcorns. Ha. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment