Tuesday 12 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Seven

We had even more snow last night.

We went for a nice walk. I wanted to have a nice fast walk. But Zita just wanted a slow walk.

Because it was too slippy outside. Oh well too bad for me. 

The we took the snow away from my side yard. And put in on the street. With the brand new very good snow shovel. I was a big help. 

I pushed the snow with my nose. Ha. Good for me. I was a very big help.

Then Zita had to take all the snow off the black go fast car before she went to the rascal ladies office.

The silver little car has a snow hat. That is silly.

BloggerImage


Craig and I had toasty croissants again today. With lots of jam too. Ha. Good for us.

Then we watched all the cars. They could not drive up my street. Because of the very little hill. 

Lots and lots of cars did not have their do not get stuck in the snow tires on. Ha. 

They just slid backwards down the very little hill. Too bad for them.

BloggerImage

A nice man with a big black dog even pushed a lady up the street right in front of my watching window. 

If you do not have do not get stuck in the snow tires you will just slip and slide into my all empty pond. 

Or have a big crash into an empty tree. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Then Miss Devon came to make the house spic and span. With the noisy machines. 

So I had a nice nap. On my own duvet. On the big comfy bed bed. 

Niamh moved all the snow from our front steps. And our own to our house sidewalk. 

So the present man can bring us more secret presents. 

So the present man came two times. With secret presents. Just for us. Ha.

Then she and Miss Taran went shopping. Because it is nearly Merry Christmas time. Ha. 

Mister Paul came to have some more too much coffee. And Merry Christmas cookies.

He is going back to way far away England. For the Merry Christmas time. With his daughters. That is nice. 

But he cannot have his very tasty Merry Christmas dinner with us. Too bad for him. 

Niamh came home with secret presents. Then she wrapped them in the beautiful just for presents paper. 

She was in the basement. So I went downstairs to guard her.

Because it is the scary basement. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita and Niamh are going to the not very expensive breakfasts store. After dinnertime. 

To get our Merry Christmas tree. Ha. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment