Wednesday 20 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Five

We got lots of Merry Christmas time cards yesterday. 

Even one with my own name on it. Ha.

From my way far away friends Mister Elliott and Miss Gracie and the very brand new Miss Maisie. Ha. That is nice.

They will have a very Merry Christmas time altogether. 

Because they always get treats too. Ha. That is good. 

Zita had a sick tummy last night. So I had to keep her all comfy warm. It is my job.

Then the silly bunny rabbit was on my patio. In the middle of the night. I saw it. So I barked it away. 

But it was the middle of the night. Oh dear. Too bad for everybody. 

We had freezie rain last night. So Zita drove Miss Andrea home. So she would not fall down in a big puddle.

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk this morning.

Because there was too much rascal ladies work. 

We had four toasts with Craig instead. Toasts are my favourite. 

Today Emmet and Niamh and Tara and Kieran and maybe Aidan are going shopping.

To get lots of tasty food for some nice people who do not have enough food for a tasty Merry Christmas dinner. Oh dear. 

That is not so nice. We always do this at Merry Christmas time. 

Because everybody should have a very Merry Christmas time. With lots of tasty treats. It is known. 

Then everybody is coming to my house to have tasty Mister Tony’s pizza. 

Because that is what we always do. Ha. That is right. 

I like it when everything is all right. Just like before. Ha. That is good.

Emmet is going to a dinner party tonight. With his friends from his old university. 

Before they all go home to their own houses. For their Merry Christmas time. That is nice.

Last night at our tasty dinner Emmet told Miss Andrea all about the not too dangerous train ride.

And all the ice all over his window.  

He had to wear his keep his head warm hat all the time. 

And his big just for winter coat. Oh dear. That is not right.

He should get a better train. With a warm comfy bed. And very tasty treats. It is known.

My friend Gary came to visit me at lunchtime. To say I should have a Merry Christmas time. 

My big cousin Mattie did not come with him. Oh well. 

I always get very excited when he comes to visit. He is a nice man. 

He likes big furry dogs just like me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig’s hockey team lost again. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment