Saturday 9 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Sixty Four

It is Saturday go to old friends breakfast day. Ha. It is my favourite day.

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends restaurant. And we met Mister Paul too. 

He and Craig always go their old friends breakfast. 

Then Zita and I went for our long nice walk. That is a good day. 

I had a busy night.

Because Craig and Zita with out for a tasty dinner up on the busy street. 

At the very tasty from way far away India restaurant.

So I guarded the house all by myself. So I could keep the smelly skunk far away. 

Then Craig and Zita watched the funny detective from way far away India too. Ha. That is silly. 

Then everybody went all fast asleep. In our comfy beds. Ha.

But in the middle of the night I had to get all fast awake.

Because Niamh had to make herself another tasty dinner. So she made square pancakes. Ha. 

Right in the middle of the night. I helped. I got a peanut butter treat. Good for me.

Then we went back to fast asleep. 

Niamh did not have a sleep in today. 

Because she has to study for her important exam. She only has one this time.

Because she has written lots and lots of brand new stories. For her nice university. 

Zita went to have a nice visit with doctor Susan. I had a nice nap. On the big cosy bed. 

Then my friend Lee came here to study too. And have treats. Ha. I got treats too.

Craig just watched people play their football game. Outside. In a windy snow storm. That is silly. 

Zita had to do some more shopping for secret presents. Ha. That is good.

We went downstairs to make the basement all neat and tidy. 

So cousin Orlaith can find the comfy bed. And the nearly big television. 

I was a big help. 

And we took away all the too much dust from my friend Emmet’s bedroom too. Ha. 

Then we went for our nice walk. In the all dark as can be outside. Ha. I was very brave. 

That is why I am the best guarder dog. Craig told me. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment