Saturday 23 December 2017

Day One Thousand Nine Hundred and Seventy Eight

It is Saturday morning old friends breakfast day. 

But I did not take Craig to the restaurant on the busy street.

Because of the even more too much snow. So he had to drive the silver little car.

Even before Craig was all awake Zita went to the tasty food store to get even more food for our giant just before Merry Christmas time party.

After Craig was gone Zita and I made the giant tasty famous dessert. For our party. Ha. Good for us.

Mister Rick made his famous Merry Christmas own made tasty treats. Just for his old friends. Ha. 

He always gives us a big tin of his tasty treats. That is good. They are our favourites. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita went to see Craig’s mother in her little apartment. 

She fell down last night. But she did not break everything. That is good.

After lunch Lee and Cara came to my house. So they could make the very little covered in candies houses. And Miss Rima came to help.

I had a nice nap on my comfy bed. They did not need my help. Too bad for them. 

Emmet went to see Miss Sue to make him all neat and tidy. For the giant party. Ha. That is good.

Craig and I are still just a bit too furry. Oh well. 

But Craig says I am always beautiful. That is true. 

Tonight Craig and Zita are going to another before Merry Christmas time party. 

It is not our party. It is right beside their old house. Just a bit up the street.

But the street is nearly full up with snow. Oh dear. 

Maybe Craig will just get all stuck and I will have to go find him. To bring him back to our house. Maybe. 

I am going to stay here to guard everybody. And all our secret presents too. Good for me.

It will be Merry Christmas time very soon. Then Mister Saint Santa will come to our house. 

In the middle of the night. Ha. 

To get carrot treats for his magic reindeer. And leave presents only for nice people. And nice dogs too. 

He always leaves me a present. Because I am always a very good dog. 

Except for sometimes I am a too much barking dog. When I am not a good listener. Oh well.

But Mister Saint Santa understands. Because he can hear dogs talk. He told me. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment