Friday 27 April 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Three

Oh dear. Oh dear. We had a very bad night. Oh dear me. 

Some nasty person stole Mister Clifford. 

And Mister Clifford is my friend Niamh’s favourite go fast bicycle.

Right from the Centre Building last night. When Niamh was at work.

They even cut off the two keep him safe locks. That is not right.

My friend Niamh was crying when she got home. Oh dear. I was very upset too. 

Because Niamh loved Mister Clifford. 

Mister Clifford was my friend too. Oh dear. Everybody in my house is sad too. Oh dear. 

BloggerImage

I will just chew the nasty person all up. When I find them. 

You cannot steal things if you do not have lots of fingers. It is known.

I do not know why people are nasty. 

Now poor Mister Clifford will not have Niamh to take care of him. 

So I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight.

Maybe Mister God will squish the nasty person all up. Then they will not go to heaven. 

You do not go to heaven if Mister God squishes you. Emmet told me. Ha. That is good.

Maybe Emmet can talk to the way way old Gods too. 

Because now he can talk very very old Irish too. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe to Mister CĂș Chulainn.

Because he is very fierce and always chops people all up with his sword. Just  because.  Ha. Too bad for them. 

Sometimes he thinks he is a giant dog. Oh dear. That is silly. I would not want to be a giant person. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. But we were a little bit sad. About Mister Clifford. 

Craig had a little sleep in so we had our toasts in the den. When he was reading for our nice Queen.

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today.

Because she had too much work to do. 

When my friend Emmet was all fast awake he went to our nice bank to given them extra money. 

Then he went to the comfy chairs library to turn more way way old Irish stories into only English stories. 

Maybe he will get some tea and delicious donuts from Mister Horton’s little store. Maybe. 

Yesterday two of my friends the ducks came for a little visit. Right to my front yard. Ha. That was nice. 

Mister Mitch’s father came to my house at lunchtime to make the ceiling in the kitchen all smooth and beautiful. That is good.

Then Zita cleaned our front garden. To take away all the tree pieces that the too windy day made fall onto our garden. Ha. 

Last night Craig and Emmet and I had Mister Tony’s tasty pizza. 

Because everybody else was very busy. And were not home for dinner. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

I had pizza bits. Ha. Good for us. 

After lunchtime Mister Paul came for a visit. He brought me croissants. Ha. That is good. 

He is back from way far away England. Ha. 

And cousin Orlaith came home in a very little car. And it did not have a top at all. Oh dear. 

Maybe they lost it. Oh dear. 

Then Mister Mitch came to make the walls in Niamh’s new bedroom as smooth as can be. 

He is going to come tomorrow morning early too. Ha. 

I had a very busy day. It is known. 

Niamh is working until late tonight. Making sure all the children are very polite at the Centre Building tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment