Friday 6 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eighty Two

I had a nice long walk this morning. It is only cold outside today. Not way too cold.

Zita drove cousin Orlaith to the buffalos building. For her early in the morning job. 

Because of her still too sore foot. Then Zita got more tasty food for us. And treats too. Ha. 

We had stuffed full croissants for our breakfast. I could only have the crunchy ends. 

Because of the stuffed full stuff. Oh well. 

Zita stayed in our house today. So she could understand the new rascal ladies talk to everybody telephones. 

When she was all awake Niamh went to the too much money for coffee store. 

She has to write another very big story. Ha.

Craig was reading for our nice Queen this morning. But only a little bit today. 

Mister Mitch is going to bring all his special make brand new wall tools to our house tomorrow.

Very early in the morning. Ha. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith will have to be all awake. Ha. 

Zita told me that making brand new walls is very noisy. And messy too. 

And it is going to take lots of days. Oh dear. I did not know that. 

Maybe I will just stay in the big bedroom. On the comfy big bed. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

A nice get rid of nasty animals lady came this afternoon. I could not be a big help. Too bad for me.

Zita went to the buffalo building to bring cousin Orlaith back to our house. After her work. 

Because she did not to to the rascal ladies office today. 

She just talked to all the rascal ladies on the telephone. 

When cousin Orlaith got home she was so tired she went fast asleep. On me. Ha.

BloggerImage

Because I am a very good pillow. Ha. Good for me. 

When we were all fast asleep. On the comfy rug. In the living room. Zita fixed the sink. Ha.

With brand new from way far away Germany pieces. Now there is only water in the sink. 

Not everywhere else. That is good. 

Tonight is Niamh’s mind the children at the Centre Building until late. 

We did not watch anything on the television last night.

Because it was Craig’s squeaky clean bath night. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch something new tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment