Monday 23 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Nine

I got up very early today.

Because Zita drove cousin Orlaith to the buffalos building.

When she came home we went for our before breakfast walk. 

It is is a beautiful day outside today. Not even one cloud. And it is warm too. There are new flowers everywhere. That is good.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. And I had carrot treats. 

But I did not want to eat my breakfast. Just the treats. Oh well. 

Today is the day my friend Emmet is coming home from his far away university. 

On the very very slow train all the way from nearly Antigonish. 

Craig is going to find him at the just for trains station. And bring him home. Ha. That is good.

I can mind him now. Ha. That is right. 

And today is Mister Saint George’s day. He protects us from very scary and dangerous dragons. Ha. That is good.

We have a dragon who lives in the den. He is not dangerous. 

He is Mister General Rhome Clay. He just watches out the window. Ha.

BloggerImage

Sometimes he minds me when I have a little nap. Ha. That is a good dragon.

After lunchtime Craig brought Emmet home. In the silver little car. Ha. 

He did not freeze all up like last time. That is good.

I was very happy. But I did not jump on top of him. Good for me. 

Then he went for his nice walk. 

Because he is home again. Emmet always goes for nice all by himself walks. When he is home.Ha.

Niamh was not here. She is teaching little children how to roll all around and not hurt themselves. Until late.

She took Mister Clifford to the big Centre building. 

Because there is no snow anywhere anymore. 

So you can ride your bicycle all over and not crash into everything. Ha. That is good.

Emmet is going to sleep in Niamh’s upstairs bedroom for a little while.

Because the basement is still a bit too dusty. Oh dear. 

We will have a nearly everybody at home again dinner tonight. That is right. 

Then we will watch the way way up north lady detective. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment