Friday 13 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eighty Nine

Everybody got up early today. Even Craig. But not Niamh.

She finished writing her last brand new story last night. So she was very tired.

After Zita and Orlaith went to their little offices Craig and I had toasty bagels. I like bagels.

A while ago we had bagels that were too chewy. Because they were way too old. 

Craig said they were as old as me. Ha.

I did not know bagels had birthdays. Nobody told me.

The awful make the streets clean came to my own street today. Lots of them. Lots of times.

And the scary clean the sidewalks machine.

BloggerImage

I fiercely barked at them. They did not care. I just got in trouble. 

BloggerImage

Because I was a too loud barking dog. Oh well. 

I did not care. I was guarding my house. Ha. Good for me.

The take your car away truck was on my street too. Oh dear.

All our too much snow is nearly gone. 

BloggerImage

But it is coming back. That is not right. The radio man said there will be lots more too much snow. 

On Craig’s old friends breakfast Saturday. Oh dear.

That is not right. We will not be able to find our beautiful flowers. Oh dear.

I had a big nap after guarding my own house. Being a fierce guarder make you very tired.

BloggerImage

Our friend Kathy is going to have her dinner with us tonight. 

Because all her own family is busy away. So she will come here. That is nice. 

Maybe we will have cheese. The Mahoneys like cheese too. Ha. 

We did not see my friend Emmet last night. He was too tired. 

Because all day he was changing old old Irish stories into brand new only in English stories. 

Then his brain was too tired so he had to go to fast asleep. In his comfy very little apartment. 

It is good to have a comfy place when you are tired. I have lots of comfy places. That is good.

There are lots of people do not even have one comfy place. Even little children. Oh dear. That is not right.

My friend Niamh is going to fix that. When she is all finished at all her universities. It is known. 

Because that is why she is going to university. Ha. That is good. 

Zita took cousin Orlaith to Niamh’s nice university. Where doctor Susan works. 

To get a very fat shoe for her sore foot. It is a just full of air shoe. That is silly. 

This afternoon Mister Mitch’s father brought lots of bags of stuffing. 

To make Niamh’s new bedroom as quiet as can be. That is good. Niamh is noisy. Oh well. 

Niamh is not minding all the children tonight. 

Because Niamh and Orlaith and Cara and Lee and Rima went up to our busy street.

To the very tasty from way way far away India restaurant. For a just for young ladies delicious dinner.

So only Craig and Zita and Kathy are going to be here for our very delicious dinner.

It is going to be a just for old people dinner. And me too. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment