Monday 9 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eighty Five

It was another get up very early in the morning day.

Even Craig got up early too. I did not have a nice sleep in today. Oh well.

After Zita and cousin Orlaith went to their own little offices Craig and I had too toasty toasts for our breakfast. 

He had to put lots of tasty from France jam on the toast. 

Because they were way too toasty. Ha.

Craig is not such a good toasts maker. It is known. 

Then we got my friend Niamh all fast awake too. 

So she could have a nice breakfast before her remember everything exam this morning. 

If you do not have a nice breakfast you will have a rumbly tummy and will not remember anything at all. 

That is why you have to have your tasty breakfast first. Ha.

The very very noisy street washing trucks drove up and down my street for a very long time this morning. 

Lots of them. At the same time. And the little noisy make the sidewalks clean machines too. Oh dear. 

I barked and barked at them but they did not hear me. 

Because they make too much noise. Too bad for me. 

Then I minded Craig when he was reading his new stories for our nice Queen. On the comfy rug in the living room. 

When he was nearly finished we played catch the ball. And then I had my before lunchtime nap. 

We had very fat peanut butter and jam sandwiches for our lunchtime. Craig did not make them toasty. That is good. 

Now Craig is the little girl detective. 

She found a body in the fireplace at her new school. Oh dear. That is not right.

He is not the nice detective in the no streets only canals city anymore. 

He found the nasty person. It was a lady doctor. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Doctors should not just kill people. It is known.

Craig has a lady doctor. But she does not kill anybody. He told me. That is good. 

There were boys walking in the empty pond. That is not right. 

It is not their pond. It is my friends the duck’s pond. Oh dear. 

So I barked them all away. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Tonight Niamh is minding the two nice little girls. But she is not having her nice dinner there.

We will have to have our delicious own made dinner altogether. Ha. That is good. 

We talked to my friend Emmet on the computer on the dining room table last night. 

There was a snow storm in far away. So Emmet was just trying to read his very very old all in Irish story. 

All about people’s insides. That does not sound like an interesting story. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the new detective program tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment