Sunday 29 April 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Five

It is sleep in Sunday but we did not have a sleep in today.

Because Mister Mitch came to make Niamh’s room beautiful some more. 

He was only a little bit too noisy today. That is good.

Then Niamh and Orlaith came upstairs.

Because of the noisy machine and had a nap on Craig and Zita’s big bed. I minded them.

Then Zita and I and Professor Jill had a nice long walk. But it is not so warm today. That is silly weather.

Auntie Jane came to visit Craig’s mother today. So they could go out for a nice lunch.

So Craig and Zita and Emmet and Orlaith and Paul went too. Everybody went out. Except me. 

They went to the little tasty from way way far away restaurant. Up past the busy street. 

Because you can get lots and lots of little things to eat. And they are always very tasty. 

I had to stay here. To guard the house and Mister Mitch too. Good for me.

Mister Mitch put and his lots of messy stuff into garbage bags. That is good.

When everybody came home Niamh and Orlaith had to get their all worn out clothes.

Because they went to Miss Rima’s apartment. To paint everything white. 

When Emmet was all home he had a nice nap.

Then Craig and Zita were very busy doing important things. 

So I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed in the kitchen. 

I had a nice quiet day. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment