Sunday 15 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety One

We had to get up very early today.

Because Mister Mitch and his father were here early too. Oh well.

They are very noisy. It is known. 

Craig did not get up so early. It was just Zita and me who were all wide awake. Ha. 

I had a little sick tummy this morning.

Because sometimes I eat the little trees. In my side yard. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Zita and I went to the bank. On our busy street. But there was nobody there. 

Just the give you real money machine. 

The give you real money machine does not give nice dogs treats. That is not right. 

We went to see all the nice farmers. To get some very tasty meat for delicious dinners. 

The tasty meat man did not have any tasty treats for nice dogs left. He was very sad. Me too. 

Zita and Orlaith are making a giant chocolate cake today. 

They had to go to the store to buy more tasty things for the giant cake. 

Niamh is very busy reading for her nice university.

Because her last remember everything exam is soon. Oh dear.

She had a very long squeaky clean shower too. 

Craig and I had a giant croissant for our lunch. It was a toasty croissant. Ha.

Mister Mitch is very noisy still. He is putting up big white things on all the only just empty walls. 

Because you cannot paint a just full of holes walls. It is known.

And they made a brand new door for my friend Emmet’s big bedroom. 

May it will be all ready when he gets back home. Maybe. 

Maybe he will have to sleep outside. Ha. 

Then I could sleep outside too. To be his fierce guarder friend. Ha. 

Or maybe he could sleep in Niamh’s other bedroom. On the fat comfy bed. Ha. Good for us. 

Niamh went to visit Miss Rima’s not very new little apartment. It is not so far from the nice university.

Miss Rima and a lady I do not know are going to live there. All by themselves. Ha.

We are not going to see my friend Emmet tonight. He has to play his game. 

With all his friends from all over everywhere. Maybe even Mister Florian from way far away Germany. 

We will just have an altogether dinner tonight with Miss Rima too.

Zita and I went for our nice walk in the nasty freezie rain. 

When we got home I was just covered all in nice. Ha. That is silly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment