Saturday 21 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Seven

I had a very busy day. Ha.

I helped Zita move the cars. Even before breakfast. Ha. I am a very good helper. It is known. 

It is Craig’s Saturday go to old friends breakfast day. 

So Zita and I took him all the way to the busy street. So he did not get lost. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went to the hardware store. 

To look at brand new only for the outside stoves. For making tasty outside dinners. 

Then we came home.

Because Mister Mitch and his father were here. 

So they could make more noise. With their very noisy machines. Oh dear.

And Mister father put holes in the ceiling. In our kitchen. For brand new very bright lights. 

He is very noisy too. Oh dear.

Now the kitchen is way messy too. Oh dear. 

So Zita and Niamh went to the Ikea store. They did not have a not very expensive breakfast. Oh well. 

They brought closet insides. Lots and lots of insides. For the brand new closet. In the brand new for Niamh bedroom.

Then Zita and I went for a nice walk.

Because it is beautiful outside today. With blue as can be skies. We saw all the brand new flowers in everybody’s garden. 

There were lots and lots of people going for their walks too. Ha. It was a good day for a nice walk. 

Maybe winter is all gone again. Maybe.

When we got home Zita drove Niamh and Orlaith to a way past downtown church. 

To hear Miss Taryn sing beautiful songs. 

I stayed here to guard Craig in the den. From all the noisy machines. I wanted to be a helper. 

But I had to guard Craig instead. Too bad for me. 

Today is our nice Queen’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. That is nice.

Craig and Zita and I are going to watch the from far away detectives tonight. Maybe with chips. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment