Wednesday 4 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eighty

We had only a little frozen rain last night. And some soggy too much snow.

I had a very quiet day today.

Because everybody was busy. All day. Oh well.

I had a nice all by myself sleep in. On the big comfy bed. 

Even after Craig was all fast awake. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had an very important meeting today. 

So she could not stay home on her do not go to work day. Oh dear.

Craig too. Oh dear.

After our lunch we played catch the ball. But just a little bit. 

Because it was a too sore shoulder day. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

In the afternoon first it was all sunny outside. 

But it was way windy too. Now everything blowing everywhere and everything else is melting. 

Everything is all soggy again. 

Because then it was just all very windy rain with more snow. Again. That is silly weather. 

It is a not so nice outside day. Oh dear. 

When I came in I was not way soggy. Craig dried me as dry as a chip. 

With my own very fluffy pink towels. Then I had a nap. 

Craig just stayed in the den. Reading stories. We did not look out the watching window. 

Because it is too nasty outside today. 

We are going to have a tasty breakfast for our dinner tonight. Ha. 

With fat bacon too. Ha.

I had to remind Craig that it was my tasty dinner time again. Oh well.

We talked to my friend Emmet on the fast computer tonight. 

He is going to be coming back to our house. Very soon. Ha. That is good.

He is going to take the very slow as can be train again. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment