Wednesday 18 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Four

It was an everybody get up early today.

Because it was Niamh’s remember everything exam this morning. Oh dear.

And I had a sick tummy again. 

Because sometimes I eat all the things that fall off our beautiful trees. I do not know why. 

And I cut my foot. On something too pointy. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

It was not a very good morning for me. 

Zita put my comfy bed in the washing the clothes all clean machine. 

So I could have a nice long nap on a clean as can be bed. That was nice. 

This morning we saw Professor Alec and Miss Francis on our street. They waved at me. A lot of times. 

They were going to mind everybody for their remember everything exams. Oh dear. 

This morning Zita was very busy cleaning up Emmet’s bedroom. She put everything in boxes. 

So everything will not be so all dusty when Mister Mitch finishes all the walls in Niamh’s brand new bedroom. 

After lunchtime Craig and I played catch the ball in our side yard. 

My foot did not hurt at all. That is good. 

And Craig’s all worn out shoulder was not even too sore today. Good for us. 

But Zita has a sore shoulder. Maybe she caught it from Craig. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Zita took cousin Orlaith to the move our foot all around until it is all better lady. 

At doctor Susan’s office at the nice university. Ha.

Maybe cousin Orlaith stepped on something too pointy too. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

Then Zita and I went for a nice before dinnertime walk. It is not windy today. 

And all the slippy ice is gone too. That is good. 

I helped to give all the people on my street our nice little for everybody newspaper. Ha.

We go right to everybody’s front door. That is my favourite job. Good for me. 

I think we will have a nice tasty altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch new detectives on the television tonight. 

Maybe we can have chips too. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment