Monday 2 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Seventy Eight

We had a very big party last night. But we did not have any cheese. Oh well.

Everybody was here was a lady. Me too. Only Craig was a boy. Ha. Too bad for him.

I minded everyone. I stayed under the dining room table the whole time. Ha. Good for me.

We did not watch the detectives last night. 

Because were way too busy with our tasty dinner party. Until late. 

Then we went to bed. 

Except for Niamh and Orlaith. They had to watch a movie on their computers. I do not know why. 

It is still the do not go to work holiday today. Ha. 

But Zita did not have a nice sleep in. Too bad for her. 

Craig and I had a little sleep in. Good for us.

Then we had the cross buns again. Oh well. They are not so tasty as toasts. It is known.

Then Zita and Orlaith and doctor Susan went and got the used brand new door. 

For Niamh’s brand new downstairs bedroom. 

It is all glass so I can see if she is all wide awake in the morning. Ha. That is a good door. 

After lunchtime Zita and Niamh and Orlaith played cards. On the floor. In the living room. 

Because it is a holiday all day long. So I minded them. Ha. Good for me. 

I got in trouble yesterday.

Because of the nasty squirrels. Maybe I jumped on the watching window. Oh dear. 

I had to have a little rest in the kitchen. By myself. Oh well. 

Zita took Orlaith to another important meeting.

I had to stay here to mind Craig. When he was reading new stories. 

And to make sure Niamh got all dressed. 

Not just in her stay fast asleep clothes. Ha. That is so. 

Then Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the not very expensive breakfast store. 

To look for beautiful things for Niamh’s brand new bedroom.

And they took the old go fast chair. So cousin Orlaith did not have to just hop everywhere. Ha.

We are going to have tasty used food for dinner tonight.

Because we have lots and lots of extra food. Because of the big party last night. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight. Maybe we will have chips. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment