Thursday 19 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Five

I had a nice walk this morning. After Orlaith went to the buffalos building.

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office I kept Craig company on the comfy big bed.

I had a nice nap even after Craig had his too much coffees. 

Then I got up so I could have some toasts. Ha.

Then Craig took Niamh to her important meeting. 

I minded the house all by myself. I got a peanut butter treat. 

But they came home early.

Because Niamh had a sick tummy. 

She was out with her friends until very very late. 

Because university is all over. 

When she was out she ate a giant hotdog. And way too many chips. That was silly. 

So now she has a sick tummy. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

She took her special for sick tummies medicine and had a very big nap.

Craig and I played catch the ball in the side yard. Then he had to read something for our nice Queen.

I minded him in the den. Ha. Good for me. 

We saw Emmet last night. On the dining room table. He is all packed up. 

His friend is going to drive him to a keep all your stuff in a giant closet store. She has a car. That is good. 

He will be home next week. Then I can guard him too. 

Here in our own house. That is right. Ha. Good for me.

But he is coming on the silly very very slow train. But it is not so cold now. That is good. 
 
When cousin Orlaith came home I went downstairs to mind her and Niamh. 

On the big full of comfy pillows bed. They were very busy talking. Ha. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

It is still wear your toasty warm sheeps gloves cold outside. 

The poor flowers are still hiding. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Craig and Zita and I watched a new detective last night. With lots of words. Right on the television. 

Because the detectives only sometimes talk in English. I do not know why. 

They did not have any dogs. Not even a little one. Too bad for them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment