Friday 20 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Six

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a very long walk this morning. Before rascal ladies time.

All our snow is nearly all gone. Except where Mister Kirian made the too much snow hill. 

But it is a very very small hill now. That is good. 

Then Craig was all awake. He made some too much coffee. Then he made very fat toasts. 

I did not get up until the toasts were all ready. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh did not get up until lunchtime today.

Because she had a sick tummy yesterday. 

She had Scotsman’s porridge last night. At my bedtime.

It is good for sick tummies. I did not know that. Oh well.

But today her tummy is all better. That is good. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. When he was not reading new stories for our nice Queen.

She is very sad.

Because her own very old dog went to heaven. Oh dear. That is not so nice. Oh dear. 

Even nice Queens get very sad sometimes. 

Today is my very far away friend Miss Massie’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. That is good. 

She went for a ride in her car. To get her Sing Happy Birthday day treats. Ha. That is good. 

BloggerImage

I saw a picture of her tasty cake. On Craig’s flat computer. Ha. That is a good cake. 

It is not an all on fire cake. Because she only has one candle. 

When you get old you get lots of candles then you have a giant all on fire cake. Like mine. Ha. 

Craig only get some candles.

Because the cakes are not so big enough for all his candles. Ha. Too bad for him.

My friend Niamh’s tummy is perfect again. We had a tasty cheese lunch together. Ha.

Then she went to the Centre building for her work and to get ready to mind all the children tonight. Ha.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Zita is going to have a delicious dinner with doctor Susan. At a nice restaurant. I cannot go. Oh well.

I only had to mind Craig and cousin Orlaith at dinnertime tonight. Ha. That is easy. 

We only watched the from way far away detectives for a little bit last night. 

Because it was a squeaky clean bath night.


No comments:

Post a Comment