Saturday 7 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Eighty Three

We got up early today.

Because Mister Mitch came to our house this morning. 

He brought lots and lots of big pieces of wood. 

In his big truck. 

Zita and I could not take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant. We had to wait for Mister Mitch.

Niamh and cousin Orlaith had to get up early. 

Because Mister Mitch was downstairs in the basement too. 

So they came upstairs and went back to sleep in the big bed. Ha.

Mister Mitch makes lots and lots of loud noises. He has lots of very loud scary machines. Oh dear. 

So Zita and I went for our nice walk all the way up to the busy street. It was not so noisy outside. 

And we found my friend Craig. Right on the street. Beside the old friends restaurant. 

And we took him home. Ha. Good for us. 

After lunchtime Niamh and Orlaith and Cara and Lily went to the too much money for coffee store. Ha. 

And then Zita went to get me my big bag of tasty food. 

So I would not just starve into nothing. That is good.

Then she went to look at doors at the used doors store. They are for Niamh’s brand new bedroom. 

For the little room for all her too many clothes. 

Craig and I stayed here. To mind the house. I had a long nap on the big comfy bed in the bedroom. 

Mister Mitch makes lots and lots of very loud noises. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

We are going to have own made tasty pizzas for our dinner tonight. 

Niamh and Orlaith are going to make them. 

We will not tell Mister Tony. He might be sad. It is not so nice to be sad. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment