Sunday 22 April 2018

Day Two Thousand and Ninety Eight

I had a very noisy day.

Zita and I got up early. We even had toasts without Craig. 

Mister Mitch and his father came to our house before Craig and I had our toasts. So I had lots of toasts today. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a long nice walk. To find the brand new flowers. 

We have brand new purple flowers in our garden. Ha. Good for us. 

When we got home cousin Orlaith was all awake. 

Then Mister Mitch’s father made lots and lot of holes in our kitchen ceiling. With very noisy machines.

And lots of everywhere dust too. Oh dear.

So Niamh and Orlaith went to Lee and Cara house. It is not so noisy there.

Zita went to see Craig’s mother and get some tasty treats. 

They went to the too much money for food store. It was not so noisy there either. 

I stayed at the noisy here. So I could guard Craig. 

My friend Emmet is on the not always too dangerous train today. 

It is the very slow and look at all the trees again train. Oh well.

They do not have go fast train in far away. I do not know why. We have go fast trains. 

Maybe they do not know how to get to the far away university. That is not right. 

When Mister Mitch and his father left our kitchen was a bright as a sunny day. 

With brand new right in the ceiling lights. Ha. That is good. 

Then we had to take all the too much dust away. Oh dear.

Niamh and Orlaith went to Miss Rima’s used apartment. To paint it until it is just beautiful. Ha. That is good.

I could not go. Nice dogs are not such good wall painters. Oh well. Too bad for us.

We saw Zita’s mother and father on Orlaith very big telephone. In way far away Dublin. 

Today is their been married for a very long time day. 

We saw everybody. Even all the cousins. 

And Auntie Eileen too. It is her Sing Happy Birthday day today. 

It is nearly warm outside today. That is good. Now all the trees will be green again. 

And I can hide on my patio and nobody can see me. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. Altogether. 

And there was a duck in the other pond. And it is still nearly all empty. 

He is an too early duck. Ha. That is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment