Tuesday 22 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Eight

There are Buffalos everywhere. On the road. Oh dear.

The radio said lots and lots of very big buffalos had left their own farm and went for a long walk. 

Altogether. On the streets. Oh dear. Buffalos are very big. 

Sometimes they are very fierce. They squish dangerous wolves all up. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe they are going to visit the Buffalos building. Maybe they will see cousin Orlaith. Maybe. Ha. 

Everybody slept in their own beds last night. Me too. Ha. That is good.

Emmet and Niamh were very busy moving everything all around. So their bedrooms will be just perfect. 

Zita and I had another nice walk this morning. All down to the other pond. To see the ducks.

BloggerImage

All the pond trees are as full of leafs as can be. That is nice. 

Miss Devon came to our house today. To take away all the dust Mister Mitch made. Ha. 

When he was fast awake my friend Emmet went to the little store up on the busy street. 

To get more wires for all the televisions he has in his own bedroom. 

I do not know why he has so many televisions. 

He does not watch the from far away detectives on them. He only watches his computers. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

I went downstairs last night to the basement. It is a scary basement again.

Because everything thing is all changed. There are new walls. 

And a brand new see right through it door. And even windows right in the walls too. 

And Emmet’s door does not open anymore. 

I can only get into his comfy bedroom with his new at the other end of the room door. Oh dear. 

I do not like everything to change. Oh dear. 

Now maybe I will get all lost downstairs. Oh dear.. 

Then I got up on Niamh’s not so high anymore bed. For a little nap. Then I felt better.

And I found Emmet’s brand new door so I visited him too. I was very brave. Good for me

Today I kept Craig company in the den when Miss Devon was here. 

Then I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Away from the noisy machines. 

Niamh and Miss Taryn went to the IKEA store again. I do not know why.

Maybe to have a for not so very much money lunch. 

Or maybe she forgot new bedroom stuff again. Oh dear. 

Emmet is downstairs in his big bedroom. Making his old computer work. 

So he can write more of his story for the important meeting in way far away Wales. 

His very fast computer is still at his new another university. In a big box. In Antigonish. Oh dear. 

We have lots of computers in our house. I do not know why. 

I just watch the interesting stories on them. Sometimes. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the detective tonight. Or maybe I will have a nice nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment