Thursday 3 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Nine

I had a very quiet day today.

Because it is a soggy day outside and I had a little sick tummy too.

So I had a nice long nap. I did not even help Craig eat his good morning toasts. Oh well.

Then Craig took Niamh to her important meeting. I stayed here to guard Emmet.

The new floor in the basement men came at lunchtime to look at Niamh’s brand new bedroom.

When Craig came home Emmet went to the nice university. To write even more interesting stories.

Then Mister Mitch’s father came to make the kitchen ceiling beautiful too. 

I went into the living room to mind Craig. On the comfy rug. Ha. 

Sick tummies make you very tired. It is known.

My pond is all full up to the top. That is good. 

Craig and I stayed in the living room. Because the kitchen was full of wet paint. 

You cannot have nice naps on your comfy kitchen bed when there is wet paint everywhere. 

When cousin Orlaith came home she had her nap on the big bed. In Craig and Zita and my room.

Because there was nobody painting anything there. 

I had a nap in front of the door so I could mind Orlaith and Craig at the same time.

Because Craig was just reading in the den. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Craig and looked out my watching window. At the too many cars. And all the soggy people. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Tomorrow night Niamh is going to wear lot and lots of very very old beautiful clothes at the Centre Building.

So everybody can see them and buy all of them. For real money. Ha. 

Zita is going to be a helper. I cannot be a helper. There will be too many people there.

Somebody might step on me. I would not like that.

I will stay here and mind Craig and Emmet. Ha good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment