Saturday 5 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Eleven

It is Craig’s Saturday go to the old friends breakfast restaurant day today. 

But Zita and I did not take him. Only Mister Paul.

Because I had to stay here with Zita until Mister Mitch’s father came to do more painting. In the basement. 

Ha. Good for me.

But when Craig and Mister Paul got to the restaurant it was broken. 

The restaurant could not make any too much coffee. Or tasty sausage sandwiches. 

Because they did not have any water at all. Oh dear.

So everybody went to the other very little restaurant and had very skinny pancakes. Ha.

Emmet and Niamh and Orlaith went to find Emmet new clothes. Ha. Up on the busy street.

Then Zita went to make your garden beautiful store. 

Zita had a get it for free present. Ha. That is a good present. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. All by myself. 

It is nearly Zita’s Sing Happy Birthday day. 

I got her a secret present. Craig found it for me. Ha. That is good.

I cannot tell you what it is. It is a secret present. Ha. We hid it in the den. 

So Zita will not know I got her my own secret present. Ha. That is good. 

I did not have to give him any real money. He is going to put it on my bill. Ha. That is good. 

It is a beautiful day outside today. Zita and I had a very nice walk. 

There were things all over the streets. Even very big signs. And pieces of people’s roofs. 

Because of the very windy wind last night. Oh dear. 

It is not a fierce windy day today. That is good. 

Zita and I went to see my friends the ducks when we went for our nice before dinner walk. That was nice. 

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith got lots of beautiful clothes last night. At the Centre Building. 

For nearly no money at all. Ha. 

BloggerImage

Niamh and Orlaith are going to make own made pizza tonight. Just for us. 

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment