Thursday 17 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Three

Craig did not even have a sleep in today. 

I had a big sleep in instead. Ha. Good for me.

But I was fast asleep and Craig had to eat all the toasts by himself. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig did not drive Niamh to her meeting today. 

Because he is still a bit too sick. And too sore to get in the silver little car. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

So he had to take even more make you better medicine. 

We played catch the ball anyway. 

Miss Bruna drove her. In her brand new white not just a car. Ha. That was nice. 

Now they have two not just a car cars. 

When I was fast awake Craig and I looked out the watching window. You can do that even if you are a bit too sick. 

BloggerImage

Then Emmet went to a tasty lunchtime restaurant with Professor Jill. To talk about other universities. Ha.

Professor Jill’s very little dog went too. But I was not invited. 

Because I am too big for the very little outside restaurant. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

So I stayed here to be Craig’s own minder nurse. 

Because he is still a bit too sick to be all just alone. It is my best job. 

BloggerImage

It is a beautiful day outside today. With big sheep clouds everywhere. From all the way up in heaven. 

My friends Miss Maggie and Mister Shadow are there to chase them all over everywhere. Ha. Good for them. 

They are sheep chasing dogs. From Scotland. Ha. 

They make sure that the side yard is all sunny and the stones are warm for me. 

Because we are still friends. It is known. 

Mister Kirian is coming to our house to make his game with Emmet. 

And to have a tasty altogether dinner with us tonight. Ha. That is good. 

Everybody laughs a lot when Mister Kirian is here. That is good. 

We will use the outside stove and have tasty hamburgers and even chicken burgers too. 

For my friend Niamh. 

Last night Niamh and Orlaith made own made bigger than giant cookies for everybody. That was nice.

BloggerImage

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe with chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment