Friday 25 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Thirty One

It is Craig’s Sing Happy Birthday day. 

I did not know. He did not tell me. Nobody told me. Oh dear.

Maybe I do not have a secret present for him. Oh dear. That is not right. Oh dear.

Even before our toasts Zita gave Craig a big hug and said Happy Birthday. 

Then I knew it was his Sing Happy Birthday day. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I had very fat crunchy tasty toasts for our own breakfast. That is good.

Then I minded Craig on the sunny comfy living room.

We listened to nice music. Not Scotsman’s noisy music. Ha.

Craig did not read anything for our nice Queen today. 

Because it is his own Sing Happy Birthday day. Ha. Good for him. 

He just read his book. 

BloggerImage

I was very busy last night.

Zita did not come home from the rascal ladies office until bedtime. 

Because they were way too busy. With their big numbers. Oh dear.

So Niamh and Orlaith and Miss Rima and Miss Taryn made a breakfast for dinner last night. 

With bacon and not so very fat pancakes. Ha. That was a good dinnertime.

Then they all went over to Miss Bruna’s house. To get a sofa for Niamh’s brand new bedroom.

Because Miss Bruna gave it to Niamh. Ha. That was nice.

So all the ladies took down the scary stairs. 

I could not help. I had to mind Craig in the den.

Because the sofa was very big and maybe I would get squished if I was a helper. Too bad for me.

My friend Niamh told me it was a Poppy sofa too. Ha. That is a good sofa. 

I can only have nice naps on the downstairs sofas. Not on the upstairs sofas. Too bad for me. Oh well. 

Niamh and cousin Orlaith have Poppy sofas. And sometimes I fall fast asleep on Emmet’s lay down all leather sofa. Sometimes. Ha. 

Emmet is downstairs back in his comfy big bedroom. Writing his bigger story. 

All about way way old doctors in long long time ago Ireland.

Tomorrow is the sell all your way too much stuff to just maybe strangers. 

It is my guard everything day. Ha. 

Because it is my friend Craig’s Sing Happy Birthday day we will have an all on fire cake tonight. 

With only some candles. 

Because cakes are not big enough for all the candles.

Because Craig is now even older than before. Ha. That is silly. 

We are going to have our secret presents and the on fire cake even before our dinner.

Because Niamh has to go back to the Centre Building to mind all the children at the for everybody dance. 

I love undoing all the presents. It is my favourite job. I am a big help. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment