Sunday 13 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Nineteen

It is the Happy day for mothers today.

We did not have tasty toasts after our nice walk. Too bad for me.

Because everybody went to the busy street restaurant to have a nearly lunch with Craig’s mother.

BloggerImage

They gave her secret presents. 

I did not go. I stayed here to guard the house. All by myself. 

When everybody came home it was time for Zita’s secret presents. 

She got old bottles of wine. From far away. 

I do not know why we do not get new bottles. No nobody told me. We only get old bottles to drink. 

Sometimes very old bottles. Older than me. That is silly. 

And Zita got a dangerous giant wale picture that Niamh painted all by herself. 

And Emmet got her a brand new for making pancakes pan. 

Because the old one is all sticks to everything now. Oh dear.

Then Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the brand new paint store. 

To make the white paint not so white. And Emmet went for his nice walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

Maybe he will look at all the beautiful beside the canal flowers too. Maybe. 

I had a nice nap in the afternoon sunshine. In my side yard. Ha. Good for me. 

We are only going to have a little dinner tonight.

Because everybody ate too much at the tasty from far away China restaurant. Oh well.

Maybe we will have cheese. Ha. Cheese is my favourite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment