Friday 11 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Seventeen

I had a very quiet day today.

Zita and I had a nice walk. It was not even a bit warm outside today. Oh well.

I had a little sleep in with Craig after Zita went to her little office. But not for so long. Oh well. 

We had a muffin for our not so tasty breakfast. Oh well too bad for me.

Emmet went to his old university today. To write a new story for the interesting game company. 

It is not the big story for his far away university. 

It is a new story about other way old Gods.

And when Niamh was all fast awake she went to Mister Starbucks to write all about the rascals. 

I had a nice nap and I got cheesie treats for my breakfast.

Because I did not have any crunchy toasts for my watching out the window breakfast. Ha.

Mister Mitch’s father came to our house for more painting in Niamh’s brand new bedroom.

Maybe it will be all finished soon. Maybe.

Then Mister Paul came to borrow the silver little car to take something very big to his house.

Then Craig and Mister Paul went out to do some errands.

And to get my big bag of my own just for tummies food from my nice doctor’s office. That is good. 

When Craig was home cousin Orlaith left. To go to Mister Starbucks store. 

Because she has lots and lots of homework to do for her in way far away Galway university. Oh dear.

And tonight is Niamh’s work until very late nite. At the Centre Building. 

So only Craig and Zita and Emmet and I will have Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagel sandwiches for our dinner tonight. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment