Monday 28 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Four

I got treats last night. Downstairs in Emmet’s comfy bedroom.

Because Emmet and Niamh and cousin Orlaith and Miss Rima were playing the dragons game. 

So they had their tasty dinner downstairs. In Emmet’s big bedroom. 

We had lots and lots of delicious cheese. And very chewy from France bread. Ha.

I got some too.

Because I was minding them. Ha. Good for me. Then I had a nap on Emmet’s full of pillows bed. Ha. 

Craig and Zita had their dinner upstairs. All by themselves. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Later I came upstairs to mind them too. When we watched the detectives from way far away Australia. 

This morning Zita and I had a fast walk. Just all around. But fast.

Craig did not have toasts today. He only had some too much coffee. I do not know why. Oh well.

So I went downstairs to mind my friend Niamh. On her big comfy bed. In her brand new bedroom. 

I did not mind Emmet. Because his brand new door was shut. So I just minded Niamh. 

Then the present man came to my house. I heard him. So I came right upstairs. 

To guard Craig. It is my job. 

Because maybe it was a nasty person who wanted to steal our all fixed bicycles. 

Then I could just chew them until they told Craig where Mister Clifford is. Ha. Good for me.

But it was only the present man with brand new fast running shoes for cousin Orlaith. Oh well. 

Then my friend Garry came over. He was very glad we sold his too many chairs.

Niamh will not be home for dinner tonight because it is her day to mind the too nice little girls. 

Emmet is still writing his very big story. 

BloggerImage

And he told me it will get even bigger. 

A nice lady came to our house today. She wanted us to vote for another rascal. 

Craig said we were already going to vote for our rascal. But he said thank you for being a good helper person. 

She knew I was a Bouvier dog. Her family has Bouviers too. 

She liked my name. She said it was a very good Bouvier name. That is right. 

After our dinner Zita and cousin Orlaith went to the full of food store. 

So we will have lots of tasty food and not starve away. That is good. 

Craig just watched the hockey game. So I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe we will watch the same detectives tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment