Sunday 20 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Six

It is sleep in Sunday but Zita and I did not have a nice sleep in today.

We had a very early walk. All around the ponds to see my friends the ducks.

Then I sat in the black go fast car to mind Zita. 

Because she had to dig up lot and lots and lots of too many weeds in our garden. 

That is why we did not have our nice sleep in today.   

When Zita is in the garden everybody wants to talk to her. That is why I have sit in the back car to guard her. 

But I was a big help guarding everything. She told me. Ha. Good for me.

Then Mister Paul borrowed the black go fast car to take lots of paint to his house. 

From the paint store. He has to paint his other house. All over everywhere inside. Ha.

Everybody is painting everything. 

Orlaith made a very tasty own made lunch for Craig and Zita and herself too. 

Emmet and Niamh had Mister Kettleman’s tasty bagels.

Then Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went to the IKEA not very much money for breakfast store. 

Because they forgot some things for Niamh’s brand new bedroom. 

After lunchtime Mister Mitch came to nearly finish the bedroom. And this father too. Ha. 

My friend Emmet is very busy writing even more stories. That is his favourite job. Ha. 

He has to have lots of Irish tea so he can write. I do not know why. 

Craig can only read his books if he has some too much coffees. 

People are very silly. It is known. 

Mister Lyndon had to go to the nasty food hospital. This morning. Before breakfast.

We will have an altogether dinner tonight. That is good. 

Because his tummy was way too sore. Oh dear. That is not right. There are too many sick tummies. 

We had a very late lunch when Zita and Niamh and Orlaith came home.

Craig and I had croissants with full of holes cheese. Ha. Good for us. 

We could not play catch the ball in my side yard so much today.

Because Mister Mitch has put all the too much extra stuff from Niamh’s new bedroom there.

Oh dear. Now there is no room for Craig and me. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita and I had a nice walk before dinner. We walked with Professor Jill and the little dog. Ha. 

When Emmet was on his before dinner walk he saw Professor Alec and Miss Francis. 

They want to have a tasty lunch with us. That would be nice. 

Maybe I can go too. Maybe. If it is an all outside restaurant for nice polite dogs like me. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment