Thursday 31 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Seven

I had to guard the house a lot today. And my friend Emmet too.

After Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig had to drive Niamh to our nice dentist doctor Don. 

And then to her important meeting. 

And then to Miss Rima’s little apartment.

Because she left her new old bicycle there last night. 

Then she had to get Emmet to open the door late late late last night.

Because she left her keys at Miss Rima’s. Oh dear. 

That is why you have big brothers. So nobody knows when you get in too late at night. It is known. 

I know when everybody gets home. But it is just a for me secret. Ha. Good for me. 

So I guarded the house all by myself when Emmet was downstairs in his comfy bedroom.

He was making his giant story beautiful. 

It is not a very nice day outside today. It is a bit rainy all the time. Oh well.

We only played catch the ball a bit.

When Craig got home a headache caught him. And the sneezeles too. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

So he had to go to bed for little nice nap. In the dark . 

I guarded him. All by myself. Ha. It is my favourite job. 

It is not so hard guarding Craig and Emmet. They just stay in our house. 

Tonight everybody is coming to our house to play the dragons game. Mister Kirian too. Ha. That is good.

They had tasty fat pastas for their dinner. Downstairs in Emmet’s comfy bedroom. 

I kept them company. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment