Wednesday 9 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Fifteen

I had a very busy day today.

Last night the make lots of hot water machine stopped making hot water. 

It made a mess instead. Oh dear.

Then we did not have any hot water. So nobody was squeaky clean last night. Only a bit too smelly. Oh dear. 

So a fix it man had to come to my house this morning. He had to take the old broken machine away. 

And then he brought us a brand new make hot water machine. 

It took a long time. But he was not way too noisy. 

But he could not remember Zita’s name. 

He could only remember to call her She. That is silly. 

When he was in the basement the save us, save us machine made its own very loud noises. I do not know why. 

Zita and I had a very nice walk this morning. Before the man came.

Then she was in the other side yard. Making it almost beautiful. 

I had to stay inside to guard the house. I do not know the hot water machine man. 

So I guarded Craig and Niamh. Ha. Good for me. 

I sat at the top of the stairs. Guarding. It is my best job. 

I guarded our house last night too. 

Because everybody was too tired for tasty cooking. 

So Craig and Zita and Emmet and Orlaith went to a nice restaurant up past our busy street. 

I got a peanut butter treat. 

When they got all safe home they had more of Zita’s Sing Happy Birthday cake. 

I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug. With everybody. Ha. That is all right. 

After lunchtime we had lots of brand new hot water. Ha. Good for us.

Then Craig went to the neat and tidy store to get a haircut. Because he was way too furry. Ha.

And Zita and Niamh went to the brand new floor store. To find new different not for too much money floors. 

I guarded the house all by myself. Ha. Good for me. 

And then Zita brought Orlaith home so Orlaith could go to her fix her foot lady. At the nice university.

Emmet was at the nice university all day. Wring more of his very interesting story.

We are going to have a nice altogether dinner tonight. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment