Tuesday 15 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Twenty One

We had a very busy night.

Craig was too sick to have his tasty dinner with Zita Emmet Orlaith and me. That is not so right.

Then Craig got way way too hot so Zita had to call doctor Susan. In the middle of the night. 

So then Zita had to put cold soggy towels all over him everywhere. Oh dear. 

And Zita turned the make the house cold machine on. To help him be not way too hot. Oh dear. 

I could not be a big help. So I had a nice nap.

Then this morning he fell right out of the go fast chair. 

Because he was so sick last night. Oh dear.

And I had a little sick tummy. I did not eat my breakfast. 

Because everything is not the same today.

I do not like it when things are not the same. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Then Craig gave me carrot treats in my breakfast. Then I ate it. Ha.

Zita did all her rascal ladies work on the dining room table. 

So she could help me if Craig got all sick again. 

He has to put a stick in his mouth all the time. So he will not be all too hot again.

I minded Emmet when Craig got back in the go fast chair. 

Craig had to get up on my steps in the bedroom. So he could get into the go fast chair again. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Emmet went to his old university to do some more writing. Now his story is a giant story. Ha.

Now Craig is very sore all over. So we only could play catch the ball a little.

That is what happens when you get way too hot sick. And fall down onto the floor. 

He just stayed in the den. Reading his new book all about some of our very fierce soldiers. 

In way way way far away Afghanistan. 

Craig and had a very little peanut butter toast and jam sandwich for our lunch. 

You cannot eat so much when you are sick. Oh well.

When Orlaith came home Zita and I went for little nice walk. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment