Saturday 26 May 2018

Day Two Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Two

I had a very busy day.

Because today is the sell all your too much stuff day. 

We had lots of things to sell. Even Niamh’s old bed. And lots and lots of books. And chairs too. 

Professor Jill came to our house to sell her too much stuff. 

But we bought her two beautiful leather chairs. Before anybody saw them. For our house. Ha. That is silly.

And she brought a tent too. So we would not get all went when we had some rain. Ha. 

BloggerImage

And there were two nice boys helping Miss Ginny sell her too much stuff. 

And all made of wood tables that they made themselves. Ha. 

They had a tent too. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh and Miss Rima were up very very early. 

Because they were working at the Center Building. Selling tasty treats to everybody. 

BloggerImage

Cousin Orlaith and I went for lots and lots of walks. Ha. Good for us.

And I sat in the tent and guarded everything. Ha. Good for me.

Craig bought more music machines. But they were not black. Ha. 

I got a new just for me table for my water and my tasty dinner bowl. 

My own dinner table. Ha. That is good. 

Then Craig and I had our lunch in the house. Where it is nice and cool.

I watched everything from my watching window. 

BloggerImage

I am the the best watcher dog. It is known. 

Last night we had Craig’s Sing Happy Birthday party.

I got him a secret present. It is a beautiful tshirt with a Canadian dog on it. Ha. Good for me.

And Niamh and cousin Orlaith got him lots of chocolates. 

And a big go round and round wooden plate for the dining room table. Ha.

And Emmet gave him more very little knights. For his little castle. Ha. Emmet always gets Craig secret present knights. They are his favourite.

Zita found a kabillion t-shirts with pockets. Ha. They are Craig’s favourite too. Ha.

And we had the special with your name on it cake before Niamh had to go back to work. 

Then we had hamburgers. Made out side hamburgers. Ha. 

And we sat at the dining room table until Niamh came home. We were laughing all the time. Telling stories. 

We had a very happy Sing Happy Birthday party. Ha. That is good.

Craig and Zita cleaned the not new chairs all up. They used to be my friends Zorro’s and Jamie’s chairs. 

I could smell that. Ha. That is good. They were my go for nice walks friends. 

Now the chairs are right in our living room.

BloggerImage

But now we have to paint the behind them wall. 

Because it is too dark. Oh well.

My family likes painting walls. 

I cannot be a big help. Dogs are not so good painter helpers. Oh well. 

Niamh is not even coming home tonight.

Because she has an all little girls at the Center Building sleep over. 

All night long. At the Center Building. Not her in her brand new bedroom. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment