Monday 23 July 2012

Day Six

They forgot to feed me last night.

I sat there and starred at them sending "hungry" messages all evening but they were too busy with the birthday party and didn't remember until 9 o'clock. I almost starved to death ... but then they remembered... fortunately I had still enough strength left to eat.

Craig threw the ball for me today even before he was awake... ha!

Went for another car ride. I had to come home. I really tried but..

Other words I don't like "Not just now..." and "But Poppy it is pouring rain.."

Lots of thunder. I don't like thunder but they tell me it is all right and give me hugs so it is not too bad... 

I have a big purple ball just like one of the walls in Niamh's room.

Craig got out his his chair and folded it all up. I don't like things to change - its scary if you don't know what is going to happen next... especially when I am responsible for them all.

Emmet is going to paint his room too and that is why all his stuff is in the hall in front of the stairs. I knew I would find out if I just lay there and listened.

No comments:

Post a Comment