Monday 2 January 2017

Day One Thousand Six Hundred and Thirty Two

We had another sleep in day. Ha.

Then Zita and I went for a long walk. I wore my keep my feet dry boots. Ha.

We went over to the other all empty pond. With our favourite all full of snow giant trees.

BloggerImage

It was a not so busy day. That is good. We had lots and lots of busy days. 

Because of the Merry Christmas time. 

It is only just cold today. 

Everybody is sliding down into the empty pond. Oh dear. 

They will just have sore bottoms. Ha. Too bad for them.

We did not have toasts this morning. Only too much coffee. I do not know why. Too bad for me.

We had extra tasty toasts in the big bed last night. Craig and Zita. Ha. 

I got the crunchy bits. Ha. Good for me.

We have to start to clean up the house today. 

Because it is the last holiday day. Oh well. 

Mr. Bill gave me another picture of my own family. Ha. 

In front of the empty pond. Last night. 

BloggerImage

My friend Emmet has on his special hat. For the catch the ball and then hit everybody with a stick Irish game. 

He won it. At his other university.

Because he only fell down a bit. And always got up. Ha. That is good.

The go fast chair is all full of awful too much snow. Oh dear. 

Craig did not just get all stuck in the too much snow. 

I know because I did not have to go and find him. Ha. Good for us. 

The go fast chair is all red. So we can find it in the too much snow. And Craig too. Ha. Good for us.

Zita had to go to get us tasty food. All our used food is gone. Everybody ate it. Ha. Even me. 

I stayed home to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Because they were just reading their secret present interesting books. 

So they could not look out the watching window to guard the house. It is my job. 

Then my friend Emmet went for even more drive the car practice. With Zita. And the black go fast car. 

I had a nice nap. It was a not so busy day.

Craig has to put Niamh's music machines all back together again. 

BloggerImage

So she can have more too loud music again. In her all brand new paint bedroom. Oh well.

Zita and I took Jamie and Professor Jill with us on our before dinner walk. 

We went to the too much money food store. To get lemons. 

Lemons are not so very tasty. Only in own made cookies. It is known. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment